Sunday, January 09, 2011

My Latest MyShelf Reviews Have Posted

Ok.  Most of my latest reviews have been posted on MyShelf.com.  There are still a couple that haven't been posted yet.  They should post any day now.  Here are the latest:

Pleasures Of A Notorious Gentleman - Lorraine Heath

Hungry For You: An Argeneau Novel - Lynsay Sands

Highland Master - Amanda Scott

Sins Of A Highland Devil - Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Now, If I ever manage to learn how to manipulate the website, I'll post a list of my earlier reviews.  I hope you enjoy these reviews.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Linda, check out Ashley's latest post: http://www.ashleymarch.com/blog/?p=630

    You'll be glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda is doing the happy dance!! LOL Thank you Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda,
    Thanx for signing up for the giveaway! Best of luck! I just love your blog name. LadyHawk is one of my favorite movies. Welcome to the wild and fun world of book blogging.
    See ya,
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get you to review my book? What is the best contact location for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,send me an email at

    qladyhawke at gmail dot com

    That is the best way. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete